Standard Network Configuration
70% fewer cables, cards.
The GRIDMatrix can easily upgrade to support the latest technology
|Current IO Modules:
Plug in new a new IO Module – all servers have immediate access to new technology.
How does traffic switch in this system?
- VM to VM through vSwitch
- IP over IB for low latency, high bandwidth traffic
- vNIC to vNIC through Xsigo IO cards
- Out vNICs to external switch
- Simplifies edge
- Extends I/O bus to the I/O Director
- Consolidates edge networking
- Not replacing Ethernet as network fabric
- No change to core switch, VLAN, firewall, or SAN
- Consistent I/O management
- Single point of management for configuration settings
How it Helps You
- Single-screen server connectivity management.
- Manage from anywhere.
- More bandwidth to servers
- Reduced reconfiguration time.
- Reduced testing time
- Faster SLA response time.
- Full redundancy across all networks for less downtime
- Faster recovery time
- Fewer up-front planning risks
- Improved DR recovery